Some things about me…
- I was born and raised in New York – Brooklyn, and Rockaway to be exact. So while I have chosen the serene countryside of New Hampshire as my home, I will always have a place in my heart for the city(and the accent to go with it).
- I am a die-hard and very loyal Knicks fan!
- I share my life with 11 Newfoundland dogs and 1 German Shepherd Dog. It is their crazy antics that encourage me to keep my camera handy at all times. You just never know what they will do next.
- I adore my niece and can easily take hundreds of pictures of her in a single afternoon. Watching her explore the world around her has been extremely inspiring to me as a photographer.
- I love the beach. It is probably my favorite place on earth. If you live near a beach, I will encourage you to hold part of your session there. Not only is it a beautiful natural backdrop for pictures of your dog, but I think some of my best shots have come at the beach.
- My passion for Nature, Landscape and Wildlife photography has fueled my passion since I was a teenager. You can see my other works at my landscape photography site.
My shooting style…
- I prefer organic shots to posed/staged shots. I think the best pictures are the ones that can capture a dog just being a dog.
- I like to have fun. My sessions tend to be more on the playful side, giving your dog the opportunity to let their true personality shine.
- I like to interact with the dogs I shoot. Don’t be surprised if I start rolling around on the ground with them during our session! When your dog forgets I have a camera pointed at them, the session will be a huge success.